Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 times

PASS 38 : DOWN!! plus intermittent issues

hi,

i'm on reseller OC10, which has been migrated from pass31 to pass38 about a month ago. Ever since then, I've been having intermittent issues, starting from missing DNS entries, to missing mailboxes, to missing files, and now, PASS38 has been down for the past 9hours!!

issues were resolved, only to have new ones pop up after a few days / weeks ...

can somebody please fix it once and for all?? i don't mind even if you have to take the server offline for a day if you can resolve all the issues and not have new ones pop up every other day... at least i can explain that we're going offline to resolve issues / server maintenance...

this kind of down-time is seriously hurting my reliability with my customers as some of their emails are time critical, and intermittent service is not an option! especially so after server maintenance / migration to new server

my support ticket has been opened, closed, re-opened since 12 March ... it's rather unacceptable to have ongoing issues after so many days!! (Support Ticket # 386068)

i need a permanent fix, and i needed it like, yesterday!!
    IP Network Connections
    on pass38.dizinc.com

Saucy Support Super #1
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Friendy!Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 128 times
    I do apologize about the inconveniences that you may have had. As I am sure you know, the server was going through a RAID rebuild and as of late has been responding much better. I can see via your ticket that everything was handled and we have continued to monitor your server.

If you have any further issues, please feel free to let us know via your ticket and we will be more than willing to assist you. Have a great day.
    Client Relations and Development
    http://core.surpasshosting.com

Thread Information